Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Jennifer Affleck says her husband Zac wants her to step away from MomTok, so she's leaving the platform

The heroine of the sleeper reality hit "The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives" has gained notoriety when the program featured a heated argument she had with her husband, who just so happens to be Ben and Casey Affleck's second cousin.

 

jennifer and zac affleck

The Wrap reports that the show's 2024 Hulu launch garnered more viewers than "The Kardashians," making it the most viewed unscripted program debut ever.


It includes eight ladies from "Mormon MomTok," one of which is Taylor Frankie Paul, who gained notoriety in 2022 when she declared she was divorcing her partner after growing romantic emotions for him. The two of them had been "soft swinging."

Jessi says she thinks Jennifer may have received an ultimatum from Zac. After that, the pair is shown touring New York City, where he received his medical school acceptance.
The pair had talked about moving earlier in the show, and Jennifer suggested that he take a year off before continuing his education for ten more years.
Zac's acceptance into New York medical school, one of his top dream institutions, was also just revealed to us. "I wonder if attending medical school is worthwhile because of how difficult it is on marriages," she confesses.

When Zac refuses to wait a year, Jennifer responds, "To be very honest, I don't know whether our marriage would endure if we avoided all of our problems and simply kept going forward. Are you optimistic about the future?
I am aware that a part of you believes that New York is where we should be. However, I'm not sure whether that makes sense. It prevents me from taking advantage of MomTok business chances," she says to her spouse.

She goes on, confessing, "It's hard because I am the provider, and we do need to be on the same page if we are going to do medical school and these hard things in life, especially if we end up moving to New York, where I wouldn't even have the MomTok group."
Even if she raises valid concerns, Zac responds, "I don't really care."

"I believe that the reason I find it so difficult to express my emotions to Zac is that I feel like his first response is to argue or voice his opinions rather than offering me support or validation," she says in her confessional.

"My relationship with God and my family are the most important things to me in this life, but he knows that if things don't improve, I won't stay with him if I'm treated this way."
"I genuinely believe you will like New York. To be honest, I'm thrilled. "I hope you can also feel good about it," Zac says to a bundled-up Jen.

"Do you think I'll be missing anything at home with MomTok?" she inquires.

"They don't really matter that much. They are only... You won't be missing out, in my opinion. I really don't," he answers.

Jen pauses to reflect before continuing, saying, "I don't think you've been your happiest, greatest version. I think you might benefit from this."

Post a Comment

0 Comments