Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Shannon Sharpe Issues an Apology for Using Instagram Live During a Sexual Session: "Embarrassed"

Hours after saying his account had been hacked, the ESPN personality remarked in an emergency episode of his podcast, "I've never turned IG Live on so I don't know how it works."

Shannon Sharpe is being forthright.

On a special edition of Nightcap, the podcast he co-hosts with fellow retired NFL great Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson, the Club Shay Shay host came up following the discovery of graphic audio of a sex act on his Instagram Live. Initially, Sharpe claimed that his account had been hacked.
"I am obviously embarrassed," 56-year-old Sharpe remarked. "I'm embarrassed for a lot of reasons because [I'm] someone who is extremely, extremely private and to have one of your most intimate details, the audio heard for everyone to hear."

In the third person, Sharpe went on, "People rely on Shannon." The media is shady and shady. ESPN is relied upon by a large number of individuals constantly. Although I'm in the safety of my own house, I still attempt to maintain a professional demeanor even when I'm in private. I'm really disappointed in myself, not because of the act—billions of people of consenting age engage in activities.”
The NFL Hall of Famer continued by claiming that the sexual act was not "staged" and that he had never utilized Instagram Live before.

"I don't know how it works because I've never turned on Instagram Live," he continued.
Sharpe claimed to have realized what had happened when his phone started ringing nonstop with individuals attempting to get in touch with him.
"My heart fell," he murmured. "It fell."
The former tight end for the Denver Broncos stated in an Instagram Story earlier in the day that his account had been hacked.

Take heed of my @shannonsharpe84. "My team and I are working hard to figure this out, as Instagram was hacked this morning," he said, signing his name with the handle Unc.
Earlier this summer, Sharpe gained notoriety due to a dispute with Shaquille O'Neal.
The NBA MVP from the previous season sparked a heated debate between the two, with Sharpe accusing O'Neal of being envious of Denver Nuggets star Nikola Jokic.
On Nightcap, the former football player said that he thought O'Neal, who only had one MVP award from his Hall of Fame NBA career, was a little "envious" of Jokic.

O’Neal later released a diss track, saying Sharpe was "way beneath me" hailing his podcast as "bulls---.”

Sharpe said to PEOPLE that he had "no problem" with Shaq as they were posing on the red carpet at the May Webby Awards.
At that time, Sharpe told PEOPLE, "He said what he said, I'm ready to move on."



Post Tag- Shannon Sharpe, Instagram Hacked

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments